Re: up2date Mirrors

Erich Hoover wrote:
With all these updates the different mirrors for up2date don't all have a copy of the files and so up2date stops all the time because of 404 errors. Why can't up2date just try other mirrors until it finds one that has the file?

I believe that they are working on a way to do this. I have not tried out the new concept yet. I read bits and pieces on the changes to up2date, to make this happen. It is experimental and my mirror was quick at the time the message came out.

There is a lot of updates available. I'm sure the other mirrors will come on-line shortly. (over 400, maybe 500 updates)

Jim