RE: Testers Required for Next Generation Input Method

Great catch! ;-) Here are the URLs:

Full invitation letter:
http://apac.redhat.com/iiimftest/

Testing guide:
http://apac.redhat.com/iiimftest/testing-guide/

IIIMF testing packages:
http://apac.redhat.com/iiimftest/files

More information on IIIMF and other Projects on OpenI18N:
http://www.openi18n.org/
http://www.openi18n.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=30&page=1

Cheers,
Leon