Re: Include k3b in Fedora Core 2?

Andy Green wrote:

K3B is not only more beautiful but has more features. It looks and acts like an expensive Windows-world burning app, and it works fine for me (by chance I am using it right now). If its not too late it would be great to include it, otherwise I hope it is considered for the next release.

I don't want to be some kind of KDE troll, I have no connection to the project other than a happy user, but it seems to me there is a general trend that KDE apps are on the whole doing better than their Gnome counterparts. I hope this will get recognized in Fedora and it won't be a case of Give Us Gnome Or Give Us Death.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi
[RFE]

--