Re: Include k3b in Fedora Core 2?

Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 12:45 +0100, Michael Opdenacker wrote:
[snip]

So, is it too late to add k3b to Fedora Core 2? If there's a lack of space, I think that k3b deserves to be part of the release more than xcdroast and gtoaster.

I second that. gtoaster, in particular, has a terrible user interface. And k3b from fedora.us works well.

- Michel

I find gtoaster to have an easy to use interface. I like having xcdroaster around also, for times that one or the other is ot working correctly.

I'd also like to have k3b around for more options and as an additional backup for the rare times that the other 2 front end programs have problems.

The last time and probably the only time that I have tried out k3b, it did not work properly. In open source and with programs that change a lot, the more the better, within reason.

Add, but don't remove the other two programs.

Jim