Re: kernel 2.6.3-2.1.196

On Feb 21, 2004, "alton bailey" <ojgbagg27ab msn com> wrote:

> I upgrade my kernel yesterday and reboot my System running FC2 Test1 and I
> got a message stating ( I cannot start X Server your graphical interface it
> seem the pointing device your mouse is not setup correctly) how can I
> resolve this problem or do I have to use the kernel that works with my mice

Search for one of the dozen threads about /dev/input/mice in the past
few days.

BTW, if you're running FC, why are you using 2.1.196 instead of the
kernel from the Fedora development tree?

Happy GNU Year!                     oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}
Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}