Gnome keyboard switcher

I've been having problems with the keyboard switcher gnome applet since the installation of FC2. I somehow fixed it by modifying "/usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_KeyboardApplet.server". I repleaced

> location="/usr/libexec/gswitchit-applet"

by

> location="/usr/libexec/gnome-keyboard-applet"

while gswitchit-applet just does not exist.

I still have troubles to understand how it is supposed to work. Can anybody comment, please?

Wojtek