Re: My two cents on the FC2 sound problems

On Sat, Feb 21 Allan wrote

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 05:07:38PM -0500, Jim Daleo wrote:
It is unacceptable to expect the average end user to have comb through mailing lists for clues and then write a script to get the sound working on their computer. This has to work ?out of the box?.

And this is -test1....

You are right. I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I knew there would be bugs/problems when I downloaded a test release.

I was not complaining that the sound did not work.  I was complaining
about an impression I got that since this is not a coding error it was
not considered a problem.

I hope I'm wrong.

Jim