Re: freshrpms.net packages

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 01:37 +0100, Göbölös Zoltán wrote:
> Or wait for the official FC2T1 repository?

Probably safer, especially with gstreamer

> I'm interested in gstreamer, and the depenant libraries if any like
> xvid, mad, dvd stuff, etc.

... since FC2T1 has gstreamer 0.7.3 while freshrpms and livna for FC1
are still on 0.6.x.

I am currently in the process of adapting FC2 specs for gstreamer and
rhythmbox for the latest development releases (0.7.4 and 0.7
respectively); from these versions onward rhythmbox would not need
recompiling against libid3tag-devel to pick up MP3 tag reading support.

Regards,

Michel