Re: First impressions FC2-test1

Just like Patrick, I encountered the same errors, plus some others documented on this forum, with one additional, which is causing me a real headache. The SMC 8432 BTA PCI Ethernet NIC isn't being found, so it's a bit frustrating not being able to connect over the wire. The machine is a PII-450 with a Soundblaster 16 ISA PNP sound card (CT2940) which also isn't there. And, of course the CPU freq business. But the missing NIC is a pain.

Steve Schneider