kernel-2.6.3-1.97 - mount: fs type reiserfs not supported by kernel

I don't know if this was the intended solution to the reisrefs problem with the later than kernel-2.6.3-1.81 versions of the kernel. This is what I get when I tried to mount the newer kernel. The lockups are not present, but neither is the availability of a reiserfs volume.

Oh well! Now the lack of ntfs support is not alone.

Jim