Evolution doesn't include usenet support

I noticed under test1 the new 1.5.3 evolution isn't compiled with usenet
support, I entered issue #116499 for this.

I was wondering if there were any other ./configure features that arn't
enabled.  I notice theres none of the advanced mailing list stuff that
I've seen in a few bounty screenshots ( not 100% sure if that bounty has
been done thou ).

Mark