Re: Testing test releases: do not update (was: yum.conf that works)

William Hooper said:
> My experience from the Severn beta says that "test" releases are expected
> to be updated from Rawhide (devel) so that:

I knew I had read it "official" somewhere:

http://fedora.redhat.com/download/updates.html

"Development Packages

Lastly, there are development packages. These packages are untested and
still under development. This is where updates for test releases will be
found. "

--
William Hooper