madwifi

Hi,

I've been searching all over the internet and can't seem to get the
madwifi driver for my DWL-G650 wifi card to compile.  Has anyone had
success compiling the cvs version of madwifi under Core 2 test 1?
Everytime I try the build process complains about not finding
'/lib/modules/2.6.3-1.96/build/vmlinux'... Is this not included with
the kernel source?  Isin't this driver suppose to work with a 2.6
kernel?

Thanks
Parrish

=====
"Parrish Myers" <parrishmyers yahoo com>
Democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time. -- (Winston Churchill)