Re: /sbin not in path

Thanks Daniel and Mike-

You guys are, of course, absolutely correct. I have finally managed to find a site that lays out what the purpose of the standard directories are in Linux. Had I read it before I submitted the question, I would have been able to answer it myself. If you are a Linux newbie like myself, make sure to bookmark this handy reference:

<http://www.pathname.com/fhs/2.2/>

Hope this helps someone,

-Sean