Re: color in man pages and less etc

Harry Putnam wrote:
I've run FC1 for a while but more rh9 recently.  I'm used to a certain
set of colors present when viewing man pages in black xterm.

My fresh intall of FC2 shows a combination of colors in black xterm
that are not good for me.  I see them elsewhere too.  In less, at the
prompt in ncftp.  The worst offender is a `bold' blue that nearly
disappears on a black background.

Wracking my feeble brain, I don't remember where this kind of stuff is
set or changed.  Do I have to meddle with termcap?  Or something else?

Take a look at /etc/DIR_COLORS and /etc/DIR_COLORS.xterm

HTH

::Marcus