Gnomemeeting is dead

Hi,

It appears that Gnomemeeting is no longer working (looks like both pwlib
and openh323 have been replaced by another upgrade, but without
Gnomemeeting being updated).

Has this happened with anyone else and if it has, can someone at fedora
release an update for gnomemeeting - it's kinda important to me ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong, but with
authority" - Dr Who.