Re: Fedora Core 1 Test Update: up2date-4.1.21-2, yum-2.0.5-1

Mike Chambers <mike netlyncs com> writes:

> On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 12:51 +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
>

>> I don't think you are correct. fedora-list is much like redhat-list, a
>> general user list. Why do you think test announcements for FC1 are made
>> on this list?
>
> Maybe Bill or one of the other Red Hat folks can back me up, but I
> believe I am correct.  Also, you answered your own question on *test*
> announcements, test/beta means *this* list, not the stable one (this is
> test-list?)

Well maybe I've got it wrong but I see testing packages for core1
release being discussed here.  I assumed it was because they are
testing packages... not yet updates for core1.

So if that is how it is supposed to be... it is somewhat confusing to
do both kinds of testing/discussion on this list.  But it doens't
really belong on the yarrow list either.