Re: Fedora Core 1 Test Update: up2date-4.1.21-2, yum-2.0.5-1

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:04:32 +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> > Admittedly, I still think it's a weird idea to post these announcements to
> > fedora-test-list instead of fedora-list.
>
> They are test updates. Not interesting (?) for "normal" Fedora users.
> Final updates are announced via fedora-announce. But a separate list for
> test current and test beta might be a good idea.

Users of Fedora Core 1 will be those who install the updates as soon as
they are released without having been tested enough by people who focus on
Fedora Core 2 Test1. Hence it would be good if the target group of the
update candidates learns about those Test Updates on fedora-list.