Re: AMD64-based Laptop ~ Keyboard Unresponsive in Installer

"Network attached keyboard" ??

FYI - the keyboard problem seems to be resolved with 2.6.3 - the built in keyboard on the M6805 (and most likely M6807 as well, although I don't have one to test on) works fine with 2.6.3 all of the sudden. Nothing in the changelog indicated any changes to the keyboard code, so it was probably a fix related to interrupts or something else low-level.

-ml