Re: up2date timeout

Timothy Ryan Bierer wrote:

Hey all,
I run the command (as su -) "up2date --get" in the console and everything goes fine until it gets to "Fetching://fedora.redhat.com/up2date-mirrors/etc/." It spits out that there was a connection time out every time. I'm on a DSN network, so this is not a normal problem. Is there any way to change this?

I tried to get up2date and up2date-gnome from download.fedora.redhat.com earlier and the server seemed quite heavily loaded. It took several attempts and about 30 minutes to get a full listing of the RPMS directory. I suspect this may be causing your problem.