smbmnt error in FC2

I've been trying to mount windows NTFS shares on FC2 in original test 1 Kernel and with the newest one , 2.6.3-1.100 and the error I get in shell and in webmin is as follows:

ERROR: smbfs  file system not supported by kernel
Please refer to smbmnt (8) manual page
smbmnt failes 255

I can stil create shares that are seen from windows machines. I was able to create and link to shares form Linux to windows via webmin in all previous linux'es I've used namely RH8, RH9, FC1 - all tests and final.

Am I missing something? is that kernel feature off due to testing or ...?

TIA

Bart Kalita MCP

www.bart-domain.com

www.astradine.no-ip.org