Wierdness with Internet

I'm currently running a box with Fedora Core 2 Test 1 on it. I have something that is
very odd going on when I'm surfing the web. When I try to get to certain web sites (i.e.
www.music123.com or www.riemans.com) they always time out. However, when I go to these
sites on my laptop running windows XP they work fine. The really strange part is that my
linux box is doing IP Masquerade for my XP laptop. Anyone have any thoughts on this
because I haven't gotten beyond the fact that it is strange.

Eric