Re: kernel-2.6.3-1.100 reiserfs ok, shmat strangeness (invalid arg)

netopml newview com wrote:

davej redhat com (Dave Jones) writes:

looking into it. theres at least 1 report in bugzilla of this breaking X
too.

Count me in...

I have 2.6 kernels available for 3 systems; Fedora Core 2, Test 1, Mandrake 10.0 Beta 2, and Debian. In all three cases, I can boot the system, but I can't run X. Perhaps the problem is not unique to the Fedora Project.

--
Brian Masinick
mailto:masinick yahoo com