Re: so then, what is the update process for FC2 test1?

On Feb 25, 2004, "Eric Wilson" <ewilson ebiz cx> wrote:

> I don't really have a clear picture of the process for updating these
> test1 packages with their fixes.

> Can someone point me to the doc for it?

The up2date that ships with FC2test1 is configured to update from
the Fedora Core Development tree, also known as RawHide, or one of its
mirrors.  Updates are pushed to it pretty much every day.  I think
that's as definitive a doc as you'll get.

Happy GNU Year!                     oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}
Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}