Re: New kernels and smbfs

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 17:17, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Do the latest *100+ kernels have smbfs built in once again?

no. I want to try and get folks to beat on cifs some more before
falling back to smbfs.  The upstream folks are very receptive to
feedback, so if you have a problem, mail its maintainer
Steven French <sfrench us ibm com> and let him know what exactly
is failing.

If by the time we get to test3 things aren't looking too rosy,
I'll reenable smbfs in addition to cifs.

	Dave