Re: Sorry but FAT32 and NTFS at the same that CIFS???

walter serviciosysistemas com wrote:

Hi All
I have a configuration with 3 HD, one with winXP in NTFS, another with
FC2 and the last with only DATA in FAT32...
How I can to mount this partition into Fedora.... with Mandrake 9 this
work fine .... but now!!!
I can use the same type of partition CIFS for but.

Best regards....

NTFS is disabled in the Fedora Core kernels (the archives have the reason for this).
CIFS is the name of the protocol created by microsoft to share filesystems between computers.. it's the protocol behind samba...

--
Pedro Macedo