Install Help Please

I am trying to install on a computer using a GeForce FX and a ViewSonic 18 flat screen monitor. When the graphical version of the install program starts the screen goes black. The app is still running but nothing is shown on the monitor. I tried to start the install program by typing "linux nofb" after the first prompt but no luck. Any suggestion appreciated.

Chat: Ha en fest på Habbo Hotel http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer Checka in här!