Re: Mouse goes crazy

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 11:38, Craig Herring wrote:
> Do you have a Belkin KVM?  I have the same problem here.  I solved it by
> using the Logitech PS/2 mouse+ driver.  However my scroll doesn't work.
> HOWEVER-> this trick doesn't work with the 2.6test kernel.  Anyone have
> more insight?

I had the same problem with my Belkin KVM. I wasn't willing to live
without the wheel, and tried many ideas and hacks to get it to work. In
the end I stopped using it. Later I bought a IOgear Miniview SE. It
doesn't have the the problem. I have had it act up a few times, but I
think those were recent kernel/X quirks more than a real problem with
the KVM. I am quite happy with it.