question regarding mount.cifs, samba, kernel 2.6.3

I'm still trying to mount remote WIN shares on FC2 after finding "sharity" and realising that in "free" mode it allows only for 1 share to be mounted and that $: mount.cifs comes up with "command not found" I'm at a loss as to what to do next.

Now, for the question, or rather questions:

1. am I just simply thick as a brick and the whole thing is simple but I'm doing something wrong?
2. Is samba offered in devel tree for FC2 never than samba 3.0.2a offeverd by samba for FC1?
3. Is there a posibility to have mntsmb "turned on" in the kernels form the devel tree?
4. Or is there an rpm or anything else that I can download to make this whole problem go away?

TIA

Bart Kalita MCP

www.bart-domain.com

www.astradine.no-ip.org