Re: Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Hi,

Bill Nottingham írta:
We're encountering various issues that are causing us to delay
the release of test2. We'd like to get as much exposure to SELinux
as possible, and this means shipping test2 with SELinux in
enforcing mode. However, there are still some subsystems that
aren't quite ready for this, so we need to slide the release
date some.

I have a dual boot machine (FC1/i386 and FC2test/x86_64) that shares /home. I can't log in as a normal user neither on the console, nor in X, cyrus-imapd asks for a security context on boot and eventually it gives up saying there is no /var/imapd or something like that. I don't have the option to mke2fs /home under FC2, it was created with FC1.

--
Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

What did Hussein say about his knife?