Evolution HTTP links

Hello All-

With Evolution 1.5.3 (the latest version installed on FC2 Test 1), no HTTP Links (in an email) work for me. They do not open a browser, they do not generate an error message, they do not do anything at all. Email links work just fine. Could someone let me know if their copy of Evolution is experiencing the same problem and I'll throw it at Bugzilla. Thanks,

-Sean

GPG public key: <http://homepage.mac.com/smearp/seanpgp.asc>