Re: Failed dependencies libgtop

Looking in Available Packages:
Name                       Arch   Version                  Repo
Looking in Installed Packages:
Name                       Arch   Version                  Repo
gnome-applets              i386   1:2.5.4-2                db

I think this is the problem . There should also be an update for gnome-applets. If I exclude libgtop2 from update, gnome-system-monitor complains.

For now I exclude libgtop and gnome-system-monitor and update succeeds.