Re: Test 1

Kolione wrote:
I'm googiling for yum sources for rawhide but up coming up short, would
anyone mind pasting the relevant part of yum.conf for me ?

thanks,
Kolione

You are actually looking for the development tree. Rawhide is like Sohio is in Ohio. (changed to BP many years ago, but is called Sohio a lot,in conversation.)

Rawhide (a long time Red Hat name) = development (new reference, since Fedora)

Jim

--
A man was talking to his best friend about his married life.  "You know," he
says, "I really trust my wife, and I think she has always been faithful ..