Re: Wierdness with Internet

I'am running Mozilla-1.6 on kernel-2.6.3-1.116 and the same with previous kernels.
Mozilla is very slow to Resolving to new websites, I use Mozilla-1.6 on Fedora1 core
and it resolves quickly on the same network, which is a Linksys WRT55AG router
and ethernet, not wireless.
My resolv.conf has "nameserver 192.168.1.1" which is the Gateway.
Using a 3Com 905C nic on both boxes.
Using KDE/Konqueror is also slow at resolving.
Can someone please give me some pointers on this, so I can speedup webbrowsing
on the Fedora2-test box.

Thanks
Jim Tate