mkisofs

Hi,

Irrespective of if I compile my own version or use the Fedora version, I
always get the following error when trying to write a CD

/opt/schily/bin/mkisofs: Resource temporarily unavailable. cannot fwrite
2048*1

Any ideas on getting around that?

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who