evolution 1.5.1 test packages

Dax Kelson dax at gurulabs.com
Fri Jan 16 05:43:34 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:35, Edward S. Marshall wrote:

> Courier-imap. INBOX is always first, and a "feature" of courier's mailbox
> hierarchy places all boxes under that, in a semi-random order. I'd lean
> toward believing the order is what courier is supplying.

There is some issue with Evo's namespace support. Interesting, Evolution
1.0.x worked with courier-imap just fine. The INBOX was listed first and
the other folders were peers, not sub-folders.

I preferred this.

BTW, ThunderBird and MS Outlook Express get it correct (like Evo 1.0.x).

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs