Where is Ximian Evolution

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 05:39:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 21:58 -0400, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:
> I do expect it to crash but was unsure about the development cycle now
> that NOVELL is in the picture.

Hasn't really changed appreciably.  2.0 is taking a little bit longer
than the original plan, but that's more due to the magnitude of changes
than anything else (has taken a little bit longer to flesh out)

> There has already been a bug submitted to bugzilla by someone else.  I
> am just waiting for a new unstable iteration to land in rawhide so I can
> grab the latest fixes.  I will be patient.

Should be there tomorrow (err, guess that's today now :).  rawhide just
gets a little bit clogged around test release freezes due to some of the
implementation details of how we build trees

Jeremy