Evolution 1.5.9.1

Steve Fink stevef at netvantix.com
Fri Jul 16 13:30:55 UTC 2004

David,

I had tried that previously but couldn't remember the reason it didn't
work.  I just tried it again and it causes Evolution to become
unresponsive, after waiting about 3 minutes it comes back and says
"Failed to Authenticate" upon re-entering the password another 3 minutes
passed and then it said "The server terminated the connection".

This problem arises because there are several Groupwise post offices on
the same server, they're just on different ports.  It's not anything
that I've got the ability to change.  The post offices are run by
someone else.

Any additional assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Steve

--
Steve Fink <stevef at netvantix.com>