release 3 test 1

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Jul 22 02:40:51 UTC 2004

Not that easy, watching the traffic here to determine what exactly
core 3 t 1 consists of.

I see FC3t1 mentioned frequently but it is sometimes used
interchangebly with FC2.

For a clean new install to FC3t1, what is the proper sequence of
events and exactly which ISOs are the base to start from?

I've downloaded core 2 thinking that must be where one gets to FC3
from, but now not sure.

I'm having too much trouble trying to ease into FC3 by cleaning up my
current mess.  Now aiming for a spanking clean install of whatever it
is that gets me to FC3.  What is it?