Re: x86_64 Installation media question

I've been trying to dd diskboot.img onto a USB thumb drive. I get no errors from dd, but subsequently I'm unable to loop mount the file system. I get illegal block errors.

I'm wondering whether my media has gone bad? Has anyone else used diskboot.img from the FC2 X86 release iso?

PS: This was working fine back in Test 3, if memory serves.

				Janina