Re: cyrus-imap

On 5/13/2004 6:23 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

One issue for us is procmail.  We use a nice program called the Procmail
Email Sanitizer at
http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html which does a
great job for us.  I also use some other cool procmail scripts.  I guess
I'd have to find replacements.

Not necessarily. See

/usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3/m4/cyrus-imapd-procmail+cyrus.mc
/usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3/m4/cyrus-procmailrc
/usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3/m4/cyrus-user-procmailrc.template

for how to use procmail as LDA with Sendmail, which then calls the cyrus
deliver tool.

I checked those files and it refers to a "deliver-wrapper" for which I could not find information anywhere. Does anyone knows/has it documented how to use Sendmail -> Procmail -> Cyrus? I have searched and search and everything I found is bogus and/or it doesn't work.

What did you ended up doing, Will? Thanks for any input.

Cheers,

-- David