kernel-sourcecode

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu Jun 24 14:45:13 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 07:20:45PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

> Do you realize that slmodemd has the optional "ALSA mode", which allows
> you to use your modem with ALSA's snd-intel8x0m module and no additional
> kernel modules?  You only run "slmodemd -a" and it works.

Yes, I do; although with extra modules works as well.  The main point
of this exercise was to see if specs for something with external
modules will still work for FC2.  I guess that I should re-work
these specs to account for a presense of ALSA.  May happen one day.
I do not think that this modem was ever used for anything "real". :-)

   Michal