Re: USB Mouse not working

Stan,

You might want to check in bugzilla. I submitted a similar report when I did the upgrade to FC2 (though with an MS mouse). I ended up doing a clean install on a new hd and everything worked then, whereas I was doing an upgrade from FC1 when I was having the mouse problems.

Jeff Causey

Stan Bubrouski wrote:

Hey,

I've got a friend with a Logitech Optical USB mouse that won't work in
the console or in X in FC2.  The wierd thing is that it works in the
installer but not once the system is loaded.  I've checked and the
correct USB driver is loaded.  This is with a default FC2 kernel.  I
can't remember the model # of the mouse offhand but I remember that is a
VERY common mouse.  I can't figure out why it works in anaconda but not
post-installation.

Can anyone shed some light?

-sb