2.6.3-1.118 and X

Manuel Cabrera Caballero cabrera at hyettemail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:04:08 UTC 2004

Hi Michael,

I had that same problem and what I did he was the following thing:

in /etc/sysconfig/gpm

OPTIONS=""
DEVICE="/dev/input/mice"
MOUSETYPE="exps2"

in /etc/X11/XF86Config

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "PS/2"
#       Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mouse0"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
EndSection

finish....good look