Dual Head Problem FC2test1

Dave Waller dwaller at precisiondrive.com
Thu Mar 4 22:25:09 UTC 2004

I am wrong the configure option is still in the man page it is not on
the help for the command though (unless I missed it).

If you run XFree86 from a console window with out X running (say in init
3) and give it the -configure option it should make a decent XF86Config
file and then add a layout that you like.

Does the GUI  off the menu work for you? because it did not let me save
any options on my install.  If you look at the .xsession-errors file in
your homedir it probably has  an error from the GUI screen.

Dave