need help

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Sat Mar 6 21:33:34 UTC 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 16:16, Steve Bergman wrote:
> Gene C. wrote:
> >I am attempting to install some form of Red Hat or Fedora Linux on a
> > notebook system.  The hardware is a An American Computech ACI eMax
> > notebook -- http://www.americancomputech.com/smoreinfo.asp?iid=160962
> >  This system includes a built-in "6-IN-1" flash memory card reader (USB).
> >

> I guess you've already tried a text install?

For the most part I am trying to do nfs installs.  However, I don't even get
to stage2  where text versus gui might be a problem.  What bothers me is that
every other d*** distribution I have tried does not have a problem ... just
Red Hat/Fedora variations (except RHL 8 and it is too old to consider).
--
Gene