need help

Göbölös Zoltán zgobolos at 777westel.hu
Mon Mar 8 09:23:33 UTC 2004

The really big difference is the mainboard chipset. In D470V there is a
SiS (M648FX + 963) and D470W has a SiS (645DX + 962).

Booting D470W always needed to put acpi=on into kernel cmdline, but
FC2T1 using acpi by default.

Maybe this helps too (Sager 4080 = Clevo D470V):
http://notebookforums.com/archive/index.php/t-13662

If you think that the hardware diff can help, put me the list, and I
will compare. I also have a WXP installed into NTFS.