Policy?! I don't need no stinking policy!

Dave Waller dwaller at precisiondrive.com
Mon Mar 8 22:55:18 UTC 2004

After further investigating I believe that the selinux=0 boot prompt
might be a good canidate for default for FCC2.

Since many people will not know (as I did not) anything about SELinux
and it is eazy enough to turn on/off.  Perhaps it is in or going to be
in the installer as an option like the firewall screens.

At first I thought that it would be module but it makes sence to have as
a boot option only as any hacker could rmmod the selinux and then you
have nothing.

Dave