Mainstream Usability

Edwards, Scott (MED, Kelly IT Resouces) James.Edwards at med.ge.com
Sat Mar 13 21:33:13 UTC 2004

I am 99% sure that last time I tried Lindows that it does not spew out all
the kernel booting messages.  And it seems like some other distro's (perhaps
Lycoris, SuSE?) don't do it either.  Perhaps you could look at them and see
how they do it?

Didn't RedHat dumb down KDE for their distribution?  It is certainly seems
to be different than it is on other distros/os'es.