My problems with FC2 test1

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 03:21:54 UTC 2004

Swamper wrote:
> Thomas Molina wrote:
>

>>2.  My system has Internet connectivity through a cable modem hooked into
>>a Linksys router.  When I attempt to contact the router by entering its ip
>>address into Mozilla I get connection a connection refused message.
>

> I have the same problem with my linksys router and needed to boot
> into that "other" operating system to be able to change settings.
>
> Using kernel-2.6.3-2.1.253

I had to boot into that "other" (2.4) kernel version. I reset the router
and tried other things to the router before I figured out the issue is
with the 2.6 kernel.

First broken 3com card, then "busted router" issues.

Does anyone know if somethong has been submitted to linksys to correct
the problem yet? (Firmware upgrade)

Jim